Friday, January 09, 2009

That's my Ben

This is Ben's fleet. He takes them from couch to couch, cushion to cushion, and on occasion to the table. The funniest part is that he has to purposefully line them up in order everywhere they go. It doesn't seem to be the same order every time, so I haven't figured out the method behind the madness yet. But he sure seems to know what he's doing. If there's something missing as he lines them up he knows exactly what it is and it has to be found before he can finish and move to the next site.
I sure love this boy!

3 comments:

hb said...

yeah for Ben! We love you! Can Bear come play too?

Becca Sharp said...

So adorable! Wish we could read our kid's minds sometimes. I bet we'd learn a lot! :)

Marlies said...

Braxton totally does those things. It's hilarious! I have to say is it even fair that you don't look like you EVER had a baby after you just BARELY had one? I'd venture to say NO!