Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Erin Felicity

It's hard to get good pictures of a newborn, but that doesn't stop me from trying!Check out that hair! She's giving me the stink eye for giving her a bath. The rest of these are from New Year's Eve. We had both of our parents here playing games and when we finished Erin was wide awake. So, we started a little photo shoot on the table. With 3 cameras going I think she was a little dazed.
These are just Sunday afternoon fun. She wasn't nearly as amused by the Mohawk as I was.


And how cute is this? Ben is such a sweet brother.

2 comments:

Gough Clan said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute. I forgot to ask you, where did you get her middle name?

Kamille said...

Cute new baby. I'm so impressed that you a) had another baby so soon, I don't feel like you've been away for that long and b) look so amazing all ready this close to delivery! She is a pretty little thing and your son is darling! Leave me your email address so I can include you when I go private this weekend, okay?