Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pardon my Blurping...

I just have a few pictures and updates, but nothing really significant or related. So here are a few blurps:I found this picture of Erin when she was 1 week and had to post it. Her head was the same size as my fist!
She's getting big now. I need to take pictures, but both kids have colds right now and aren't really in the picture taking mood.

Hi cute boys!

This one takes some explaining. Notice the green dinosaur at the bottom of the picture. It's one of those dinos that walks and roars. Ben likes to pretend to be scared and run from it. On this occasion he decided to build a pillow fort, using a walker for reinforcement and used the shape sorter as a helmet. Ready for battle! I don't have any idea where he gets this stuff, but it cracks us up!


And as for our wall, we're making progress. Okay, let's be honest, I don't have much to do with it. But Brandon has been working on it on the weekends and it's almost fixed. Just texturing and painting left. Hopefully we can wrap it up this weekend.

5 comments:

Gough Clan said...

I would love to know what you did with Ben. I want to try anything and everything. She is so stinkin' stubborn. I finally got to bed by 4:00am.
So we are still on for you guys coming in a few weeks. Can't wait to have a fun filled Valentines weekend.

Kamille said...

I want to see you when you come down! And I think blurping is totally acceptable, as long as it's not at the dinner table. Tee hee.

Leonard & Sandra Hansen said...

Looks like our Ben is going to be quite the Warrior. Nana & I need to come down to see him in the next few days! - I believe that Nana has a couple of gifts for Ben & Erin.

Love Ya, Papa

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Hey, I wouldn't block you, you might get me! Lol! I can't wait for everyone to be feeling good again so our boys can play and I can snuggle your little girl!

Becca Sharp said...

Such cute pictures of your little one! Can't believe how big she's getting. If we'd all get better, we could see each other! Hello, you're just down the street!

Glad your wall is getting fixed. Looks great! Very proud of Brandon and his handi-work!