Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here is my attempt to actually post things close to when they happen instead of at the end of the month. We'll see how it goes....

First are just some random pics of the kids being cute and playing together.

Erin has learned how to say "cheese" and likes to ham it up for the camera. Ben likes to stay in the competition for cheesiness. Ben got out his table and chairs and set them up all by himself. He was so excited to show me his surprise. I pretended to be excited, even though I had just put them away to get his room ready for his Grandma & Grandpa to stay. Oh well, cute is cute, even when it means more work.


And yes, I'm still having way too much fun with Erin's hair. The best part is that she is always asking me to do it. She grabs it and instructs: "pretty!"

Easter came in 3 parts for us. First, and egg hunt with Brandon's parents at our house on Saturday morning.

(It may look like I'm instructing Erin on proper candy eating methods, but really I'm just biting a piece in half for her.)



Part 2 was Easter morning at home, which we didn't get any good pictures of. Next was the egg hunt at Nana & Papa's house, where we completely forgot to take our camera. So, I'll just end with another cute picture of Erin loving the camera.


Hope you all had a great Easter as well!

3 comments:

Broadheads said...

Wow your so lucky your little girl will let you do her hair my little boy wont even let me brush his...and I love the one with the elastics!

Kamille said...

How nice that she lets you do her hair. I could spend hours doing hair at my house! (Can you imagine??) Happy Easter to you, al the same! (A little late...)

Becca Sharp said...

Wow, cute hair-do on Erin!!! Yep, you're lucky. Wish Lexi liked me doing her hair. Maybe when she's older she'll let me.

Oh, and Lexi is totally doing the cheese at the camera thing too, but she squints her eyes, and it looks so funny! I'll have to see if I can find a picture of it.