Friday, May 28, 2010

Catch up

So here's some of what we've been doing the last 6 weeks...
The kids and I went with our friends to the Bean Museum at BYU. They had a blast.


We had quite the crew.




J-Bear loves Gazelles.


The handy-men

Out in the yard

It's garden time!!!
My studly farmer.

Mother's Day

We had lunch at my aunt's and she set up games for the kids.

One night it was too hard to convince the kids to come inside for dinner, so we just ate outside. Hopefully the birds enjoyed cleaning up instead of me!

And finally....we had family pictures taken. These are courtesy of CheapShots again. I know I've said it before, but they have fabulous prices for on location shoots and give you all the images with copyright. There's a button with their link on the right. (Tell them I referred you and we both get a free 8x10!)




After celebrating our 8th! anniversary this month, I'm happy to still catch him checking me out from time to time. :)

We had some taken with Brandon's parents before they gear up for a mission.


This last picture really sums up the entire event. Ben happy to smile at the camera while Erin was adorably grumpy about that big black thing in her face.

6 comments:

hb said...

LOL. you're hilarious. I hope I'm adorably grumpy too...Don't forget to tell everyone that if they use CheapShots to mention YOU sent them!

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it. I can't believe how big your kids are and how cute!

Kelli said...

The pics are really cute!! I made an appointment with them for the 9th.

Kamille said...

Such cute pics. I wish cheapshots was in St. George. I feel like everyone here is overpriced-shots. Ugh. We will just remain a snapshot only family.

Becca Sharp said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! You guys look great in those bright colors. And I really like the pictures that are sort-of brown-ish toned. Cool effect. And, I LOVE the picture with you and Erin by the water. So beautiful. Someday maybe Jacob and I will splurge for some actual photographer-taken shots, instead of taking them ourselves all the time!!!

Cari Sorensen said...

Yay! Now I can add you to my list! hehe I LOVE all your pics! You are the cutest family and we are so glad when we can come play! Thanks Dani!!