Monday, April 05, 2010

Not only did I slack on my blogging in March, but also on my picture taking. Can we see a pattern here? Oh well, here's March at a glance.

Erin's favorite past time is eating. She's a tiny little thing, but she's an insatiable eating machine! On this particular occasion she climbed up onto the table, grabbed the box of cereal, sat in her booster, pulled out the bag, and began her snack. She's got speed on her side too. I was doing something across the room and saw her, but by the time I got to her it was too late. So, why not grab the camera?


We've had glimpses of warm weather, so of course we've been outside whenever possible.

At the park...


...or at home.
"She let us out! Run free!"

We've had some problems with our freezer that Brandon has been working on. But, when the tools come out, our helper is there!
While the boys are working, guess what Erin is doing...

1 comment:

Becca Sharp said...

Hey, you're a lot better than me. At least you post nearly once a month. I haven't posted actual pictures since Halloween! Let me say that again - Halloween!!! I'm horrible! Lexi is six months older! I better get on that soon!

I'm so glad we're friends. Thanks for the grocery trip yesterday. You saved my day - Jacob didn't get home until way late, so if we hadn't had that morning excursion, I would have gone CRAZY!!!