We finally had a good weather weekend in Moab! It did rain briefly, but not during anything too important. Brandon took a 4-day-weekend so that we could try our first campout with 2 kids. Even though Grandma & Grandpa gave us their cushy trailer to use, we didn't get much sleep, but we did have 2 days of mountain fun. Sorry for the picture overload...but isn't that how you know that it was a good trip?














6 comments:
It looks like you had a great time, we are going to attempt camping for the first time with two kids, but in a tent, wish us luck!
How fun to have a family trip that worked out. We were supposed to go campling but it rained so we chickened out. Little Ben is busy. No wonder you're so skinny again! You have to chase him all over, don't you! I love your new header pic. You look so lovely.
It looks like you all had such a good time. Ben and Erin look so cute. I LOVE that video of you shooting the 22-pistol. You look like one crazy chick!! Just kidding...looks like fun!
It looks like you had so much fun!! I love to see pictures. Isn't camping with tiny ones fun!! It is sometimes hard, but it is fun!
Cute pics! I'm so amazed at how you always manage to look like a movie star while you're camping. You're gorgeous! Looks like you had a blast too. I'm glad!!!
Looks like a lot of fun! Your pictures reminded me of when I was younger and we'd go camping and have to dry our boots by the fire. I melted my moon boots a few years. :D
Post a Comment