So now for this weekend. We started Friday (Pioneer Day) with Spanish Fork's parade. It was a dream come true for Ben. Tractors, firetrucks, horses, candy...what more could he ask for?
Nana and Papa came down and treated the kids to some carnival rides. Here's Ben and Jen driving a sweet ride and then with Papa on the carousel.
Here's a shot of the fireworks from our front yard. Pretty awesome.
The 24th was Nana's birthday, so we made the 25th a jam packed fun day in Salt Lake. We started with the zoo. Nana made all the grandkids tie dye shirts to make them easy to keep track of. After that we had a quick lunch, then Brandon & I went to see Harry Potter. After that it was off to the annual Campbell family BBQ. What a crazy fun day.
Elephants!
The Zebra's were not feeling very social.
Jen loves to hold Baby Erin. I think Erin has her own opinion about this.
Uh, Dad? I think that bird weighs as much as I do! Lets not get too close.

Who taught the penguins synchronized swimming?



No comments:
Post a Comment