Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7 month update

My little 'punkin' became a big 7 month old last week. It's amazing how much a baby can change in one month. She can now sit for self-determined lengths of time...or until Ben plows her over. She's figuring out how to make sounds, other than growls, and even tried to mimic "hi" the other day. She still hasn't figured out an efficient way to move, but is getting very close to scooting. She has rolling down, she just doesn't seem to like to use it to go very far. It seems like she's been teething on and off for two months now, but still nothing to show for it. But who can resist a toothless grin?



Coming soon: cute Ben & our nearly completed yard!

5 comments:

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how fast time flies! Trevin also has rolling down, but doesn't use it to go anywhere! We discovered his first tooth a couple of days ago! We need to get together sometime!

Gough Clan said...

Oh I wish I could see her in person. She is soooooooo cute. We really miss you guys.

The coolest Petersens said...

she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is, you just had her. Crazy. Super cute though!

Becca Sharp said...

Love that little piggy on top of her head! You're so lucky she has hair long enough to do that. We tried it with Lexi a few weeks ago, and the two pigtails were way too small. They looked wierd. So, enjoy it!!!

Courtney said...

I love her big blue eyes! What a cute little curly girl!