Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lovin' Summer

This is a regular scene at our house.  Just about every afternoon we can be found in the backyard playing in the water .  The kids and I went on an extensive search for the perfect swimming pool.  (Our old one had a weed-wacker incident at the end of last summer.)  Finally at Toys R Us, they found one that would be suitable for their needs.  I think this is one of those things that will definitely be giving us our money's worth.



 

 Happy Father's Day!  We had a fun Father's day that included breakfast with Nana & Papa.  Happy Father's Day to our amazing Daddy, Papa, and Grandpa!  We're so lucky to have all of you in our lives.

 I had to get some shots of Noah giving daddy some Father's Day smiles.



 And here's just a few random shots I took while I was getting the kids to sing Happy Birthday to Grandpa. :)




No comments: