Friday, May 20, 2011

Noah the Tank

 This is one sturdy boy!
 We had to take a trip to the doctor's office last week, and he came in over 16 lbs! (I was so floored by the 16 that I didn't get to looking at the oz, but I think it was 4 oz.)  Aren't 3-month-olds still supposed to be little things?  What happened to my 4 week premature baby that didn't even weigh 7 lbs? 

People keep saying that he looks like his Grandpa Max.  :)  One more year and we can get a comparison in person, not just by picture.
Even though he's getting big way too fast, he sure is fun.  He's a super happy baby most of the time and we all gather 'round for his sessions of smiles and coos.  He's even getting better at the whole 'sleep at night' thing.  We've had a few nights with only 1 waking!  Mommy may just become functional again.

No comments: