Monday, May 09, 2011

April

April was a fun and busy month.  Here are some highlights, excluding a trip to Moab that will get it's own post shortly.
 Noah had his 2 month check-up in April.  This kid is growing like crazy!  He weighed in at 12 lbs 15 oz.  This is pretty rapid growth considering he was 6 lbs 11 oz at birth.  Needless to say, he is thriving.  (Now if only he was as good at sleeping as he is at eating!)

Erin is adorable, but the "new baby" crisis finally hit her at 2 months.  I think we're over the worst of it, but she's had a rough few weeks.
I was so excited to see Tangled again that I declared it "movie night" the day it came.  We had a picnic dinner in front of the big screen.  Erin's not really to the point of sitting through an entire movie, so daddy was busy entertaining her by the end.
Noah is such a happy baby most of the time.  Check out the ever growing cheeks and chins!
We blessed Noah on the 17th.  It was a great day.  Brandon took Noah outside for some pics and apparently he didn't like the sun and kept his eyes closed for the whole thing.  Oh well, he's still cute.
My mom got all the grandkids an Easter outfit. They all looked so cute.  I don't think Erin liked someone else holding her baby brother however.
After the blessing we had the traditional party at the house.  The kids got to play out back while Papa set up the Easter Egg hunt in the front.

The kids got such a great haul that I didn't have to buy them any candy for their baskets the next week!

No comments: