Grandma and Grandpa Jensen took us on a vacation before they leave for a mission to Hawaii in November. We decided to do more of a "staycation" with our little ones in tote. It was lots of fun and the kids did great!

Ben rode alone. Erin was so excited to ride, but then wouldn't let Brandon even set her down on the pony.




We hit the Gateway Children's museum first thing in the morning and were able to stay ahead of the crowds.




The Dinosaur Park









Ben was actually pretty afraid of being close to the dinosaurs, until he found his STICK. Once he had a defense system, he knew he was in charge.

The Zoo

It was a great vacation and we all had such a good time. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!












2 comments:
SO FUN! I was crackin up over THE STICK!
Wow, I didn't know that they had a digger exhibit at the Zoo - BONUS. I'm not at all surprised that it was Ben's favorite.
Post a Comment