
That's right, baby #3 is on the way. The nicknamed "Little Fuzz" is due March 9th, but given my track record of early deliveries our goal date is February 9th. I thought it was a boy, but that was when I wasn't getting very sick...now I'm not so sure. But we are very excited. It's fun to let Ben in on it now that he's old enough to understand what we're talking about. So, stay tuned for more fun and excitement in the Jensen world!
9 comments:
Congrats!! That is exciting! Hope you feel well and it all goes smoothly for you!!
Fuzzy wuzzy was a. . . JENSEN! HURRAH!!!
Hey Zack says if it's born on the 6th of Feb, you could name him after him if you want.
wahoo! congrats you guys!
YAY! That is so excited for you guys!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. I can't wait to see what you are having. We would love to have you guys. We have missed you twice now and I am not going to miss it again. Just let us know and we will make it happen.
Congrats! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys.
Hooray! Best wishes!
Yay! So fun to see the little fuzzy himself (or her!) We need to hang out!!
Post a Comment