we were blessed with this sweet little boy. He came a full month earlier than we expected, but I can't really complain about that. He is so mellow and has such a tender heart. I can about count the number of real tantrums he's had because they are so few. He's not perfect by any means, but today I can pretend he is. Happy Birthday Buddy! I love you!


5 comments:
Our little Benny is getting so big! yeah, rub it in cause I can't even count the number of tantrums we had TODAY.
What a wonderful little boy! I'm so glad he's friends with Bear. Happy Birthday Ben!
I can't believe the difference in him from age 2 to age 3. He is growing up so fast. It's a good thing he doesn't throw too many tantrums since he has a shrill scream that could burst your ear drum. I still remember when it was too much trouble for him to eat or pee when he was in the NICU. He certainly has no shortage of enrgy now. He still has the problem with wanting to eat. I think he inherited that from you.
He is growing into a little boy, baby no more. It's fun that we were pregnant for a minute at the same time because my little Maegan just turned three, too. Oh, those days I plan to never experience again. Tee hee!
What a cute kid. I can't believe he was less than a year when we both moved in the ward! And it seems like it was really recent that you and Heidi got those overall-pictures. Has it been a year already?!?
What the heck happened between 2 and 3? Baby, boy, baby, boy. Yep just like that and your baby became a little man. Crazy!
Post a Comment