Here are some of our family pictures. Erin was actually more cooperative than Ben, but I think they turned out pretty well. When Brandon has some time to do more editing I will try to post some more.
Check out the CheapShots link on the side. They do a great job for great prices (they even did the editing on most of these ones) and give you a cd with all the pictures in the end!
LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!!! They did a great job! Jacob and I just may have to splurge for some! (Not much of a splurge, since they're such a great price!) These look so great!
1 comment:
LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!!! They did a great job! Jacob and I just may have to splurge for some! (Not much of a splurge, since they're such a great price!) These look so great!
Post a Comment