I promised a video of Ben playing "E" a long time ago. And of course it's fun to see Erin in action. So here are some random videos and pictures of my little munchkins. Sorry if they're kind of long, I never figured out how to cut them down.
Ben loves giving Erin kisses, and these are serious kisses. Here's the look on her face every time she's attacked.

This is Erin's favorite place to chill- right on top of the kitchen table. But now that she's figuring out the rolling thing, it's had to come to an end.

So this morning, as Brandon was about to walk out the door, Ben says he wants to hold Erin. I get him sat down and hand her over and he looks at Brandon and says, "Daddy take a picture." Of course the camera is upstairs and by the time we decide it's worth running up for, come back, and get it turned on, the moment is over. Here's the aftermath though.

2 comments:
Sweet little boy. It's so nice to see them get along. For now anyway, right? Hey, I saw that you need my email: saranade70@yahoo.com Sorry I haven't added you yet. I thought I had.
They are both so cute. But Ben playing "E", that is so dang cute. He's got the sweetest little voice. It's nice to see them both in action. I really wish you guys were still down here. :(
Post a Comment