The last couple of weeks have been pretty fun. Erin is getting more "interactive" and Ben is realizing that she might be someone to play with soon.
For Valentine's Day we gave Ben a truck and Erin an outfit. Then we made some yummy smoothies. That night after we put Ben to bed we had a steak and lobster dinner. It was delicious!
Of course Nana & Papa had to get treats for the kids, then Grandma & Grandpa came a few days later with more presents. What lucky kids!
And finally, HaPpY bIrThDaY to ME! Thanks everyone for all the great stuff and birthday notes. I've always wanted an ice cream cake for my birthday, and this year I got one! I only had to drop a few subtle hints...(ie- I'll call and order it myself if I have to!) Thanks honey, it was awesome!
2 comments:
Yes, happy birthday to you!! I loved seeing you last week - glad everything is going well. Love you Cuz!
Well, I'm a crappy friend....I totally forgot about your birthday. Sorry. Ummm....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!! I hope it was a good one. Oh yeah, and I hope you enjoyed your icecream cake....Yummy!! :o)
Post a Comment