Monday, February 09, 2009

2 Months Old!

Erin had her 2 month checkup today. She now weighs 9 lbs, 10 oz and is 22 inches long. This puts her in about the 20th percentile, which is great considering she started below the 3rd.

As you can see she's healthy and happy! We took these pictures yesterday after church while she was all dressed up.


It's so fun when they start to smile!

We'll be blessing her on March 1st at 9am for any friends and family that can come. If you need more info let me know!

4 comments:

Gough Clan said...

She looks so cute. We can't wait to see you guys.

Marcie said...

Cute Cute Cute!! That's all I can say, your whole family is just so cute!!!

Jeremy and Laura said...

Thanks! The program I use is photoshop and I download all the papers and stuff for free from different digital scrapbooking blogs. I am just learning but so far I love it!

Broadheads said...

Cute little girl! I love the dress it looks so soft. ps I was happy to see that the mold is GONE!