Brandon happened to be home sick on one of our last dance class days, so he was able to get a few pics of our little ballerina. Like how I use the window sill for a bar? Yep, the class is just that awesome.
Look at her extension, that'a girl.
Trying so hard to do her plie with arms.
Her signature move. She calls it a P because of the shape her legs make.
Master stretcher
I don't know if we'll keep doing our living room ballet, but it was fun and I was glad I could be there first hand to see all the progress she made in 4 months. She's such a sweetheart...when she wants to be.
2 comments:
OMGoodness - she looks so much like her mommy doing ballet, but she stretches like her Nana with her knees bent and everything! Noah is awesome, it doesn't take much to make that kid happy does it.
What a cute little ballerina!!
Post a Comment