We actually did a lot in January: taught preschool, annual boys day out at the car show, had a mini high school reunion at our house, started teaching preschool ballet...and all the usual stuff.
But, if you don't take pictures of something, did it really happen??? Well, while you ponder that, here are random pictures of things that provably happened.
But, if you don't take pictures of something, did it really happen??? Well, while you ponder that, here are random pictures of things that provably happened.
Noah discovered a new love...Mac'n'Cheese!
We spent Stake Conference in the Primary room because we could hear as well as in the gym, but our kids could actually move around, allowing us to be a bit more attentive to the speakers. Erin had to sport her new kitty had from Nana through most of the meeting.
Nothing like 3 kids clamoring in the crib!
As I briefly mentioned, I've started teaching a preschool ballet. Really, I wanted to start Erin in dance but didn't like my options. So, I decided to start giving her lessons and we've invited a couple of friends over to make it more like a real "class" and to keep me motivated and on task. It's been a lot of fun and soon I'll post pics of the little ballerinas in action.
Ben is obsessed with Angry Birds. When his phone/computer time is up he has resorted to building his own sets out of blocks and uses legos for the pigs and birds. He even has the different colors of birds do different tricks. It's pretty awesome.
Slight evidence of our preschool mania. We're still doing co-op preschool and January was my turn to teach. We learned about Hawaii one day and here we see Erin playing the drum and shaker while Ben hula's. I must say I am constantly entertained with these little characters!


1 comment:
Ben would love my preschool class I'm in right now for school. They are 4 yr olds. One of the boys in our class was obsessed with Angrey birds too and has since gotten the entire class of boys into it also. It's pretty funny the creative ways they come up with to play it!lol!Can't wait to see Erin's ballet moves!What a pretty ballerina!:)
Post a Comment