Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Noah

As promised, here are more pictures of our new little guy. This probably goes without saying, but please ignore my post labor beauty!
Our favorite day- Go Home Day! This was the first time we got to leave after only 1 day.
Another one of my husband's many hidden talents- newborn photography! One of these days I'll have to get him a camera worthy of his skills.
A little treat from Papa...mmmmmmmm.
I've got to leave it short and sweet for now, but I'll post more on ALL of the kids soon.

5 comments:

Megan said...

He is so cute and I am glad that you both are doing well.

Kelli said...

Congrats!! So glad he came when he did and you didn't have to endure any longer. He is adorable and hope you are recovering well!

hb said...

Yes he is a cutie! And we're all wishing we looked that good after labor, believe me! I'm glad you got to come home early. When we're all better, I'm coming to hold that little guy!

Gough Clan said...

I can't stand it. Your kids are so dang cute. Love the pictures Brandon took. Tell him good job. Noah is adorable.

Spencer said...

super cute! Congrats you guys!