I completely forgot to post a Halloween picture in my October post, so here it is a few weeks late.
My little dino & ladybug, and Brandon: the garbage man. I was the lame one without a costume this year.
My little dino & ladybug, and Brandon: the garbage man. I was the lame one without a costume this year.
Erin hit the 11-month mark. She is such a cutie. Still a mommy's girl, but is warming up to others some. She's to that frustrating point of being able to walk, but too scared to go for it. Last night she stood up in the middle of the room and took a step, but when she looked back and realized that I was watching, she immediately sat down. Silly girl. Oh well, it won't be long now.
Brandon and Ben had to make good use of the first decent snowfall, of course. Ben loved bringing the snowman to life.

3 comments:
Fun stuff. Way cute costumes! And I can't believe you had enough snow to make a snow man. Cool!
Oh the costumes are adorable.
Don't worry about not dressing up. I always say the mom is too busy dressing up the family to get her own.
I LOVE Ben's birthday cake that Brandon's mom made. So so cute.
That little girl has some really blue eyes. You may need to lock her up. Really. And little Ben is a dolly too. Isn't it fun being a mom? Are you working up there or do you just get to be a mom?
Post a Comment