Sunday, June 21, 2009

Twins!

We've found Erin's long lost twin....


he was just born 2 years earlier. I know siblings often look alike, I just didn't think that my kids did. They have such different personalities and each have their own looks and expressions. Then I found pictures of Erin and Ben at the same age, with the same expression, and I realized that they look a lot alike. Brandon worked his photoshop magic and voila, twins.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Holy cow!! They really do look like twins. They're both sooo dang cute!! Brandon did a good job on that picture.

Becca Sharp said...

Wow, that's crazy! Cool picture! I didn't think they were that much alike! Too cute.

Sandra said...

They do have the same eyes, nose and mouth, but different ears and chins. I think Ben got your chin and Erin got Brandons. But which one of you has ears that stick out?

Kamille said...

It's totally true! I thought that you were saying you'd found a twin for Erin that was a cousin or something. It's good to know your genes all work to the same outcome...at least twice. Mine have yet to duplicate anyone. Oy.

Courtney said...

Pretty cool! They really do look alike!