Friday, May 08, 2009

7 Years Good Luck!

Today is our 7 year anniversary! I don't really attribute it to luck, more like many, many blessings. So, in honor of my sweetie, I'm posting a husband tag from Heidi. We're celebrating tomorrow, so I'll post more then.
1. Where did you meet?
In Brandon's apartment. One of his roommates had a crush on two of my roommates, so he invited my apartment over to watch a movie- on Brandon's equipment of course.

2. How long did we date before we were married? 8 1/2 months, engaged for 5 1/2 of those.

3. How long have we been married? 7 years today!

4. What does he do that surprises you? He LOVES to do yard work. Maybe some of it is just the novelty of having our own yard, but if he's not working on it he's staring at it out the window making plans for it.
5. What is your favorite quality about him? I love that he loves to be at home with his family. When he gets to stay home and play with us you can tell it's where he wants to be.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? If 'Dani' counts, he used to have more before we grew out of the schmooky stage I guess. (sigh)

7. What is his favorite color? I think blue, but I also think it depends on what is going to be that color.

8. What is his favorite food? popcorn

9. What is his favorite sport? Not really a 'sports' kinda guy. If he had to pick one to play, it would be soccer.

10. Who said I love you first? Brandon

11. When and where was your first kiss? September 2001 - on the Lips, duh! ;)

12. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Sit on the porch bench after the kids go to bed and talk while we try to snuggle. (A little hard on a wooden bench) Or, watching movies on the projector.

13. Kids? The cutest ones ever! Ben is 2 1/2, Erin is 5 months

14. Hidden talent: Does flexing in front of the mirror count? He's actually quite the artist.

15. How old is he? 29, this year will be the big 30!

16. What is his favorite type of music? Christmas, but no, he doesn't listen to it year round.

17. What do you most admire about him? Brandon works so hard to provide for us. I love that he is committed to having me at home with the kids and is willing to make so many sacrifices to do it. I love how excited he gets about building, making, and creating things for our home or yard.

18. What is his favorite pastime? Shooting, movies, video games (hasn't had time for that one in a while)

19. Do you think he is going to read this? Of course, maybe not today though.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Congratulations!! Hope you guys do something fun!

Becca Sharp said...

Cute post. I was gonna steal that idea from Heidi too. I like your idea to do the hubby tag on your anniversary! Maybe I'll do that too!

Hope you had a good one today!